The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Giant Problems is the first episode of the fifth season of The Tom and Jerry Show (2014), and the 287th episode overall.
Papa tells his fractured version of the Jack and the Beanstalk story to the Bavarian mouse trio.
Out of the story
- Rutger, Rolf, and Rudy
- Papa Mouse
Within the story
- This episode is a parody of Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Harry, Joe, and Churley appear to be based off of Larry, Curly, and Moe, the three titular characters from The Three Stooges.
- Churley also appears to resemble Willie the Giant from Mickey and the Beanstalk, although his face also bears a slight resemblance to Peter Griffin from Family Guy.
|Episode link: https://cartoonnetworkturkiyefandom.blogspot.com/2021/08/tom-ve-jerry-sov-5sezon-1bolum.html|
- This is the first season to be shown on Cartoon Network App in the United States.
- The characters outside the story, from the horror scenario they made to the story script similar to Tom and Jerry Tales, took their inspiration from "Jabberwock"
- Instead of a regular script as the first episode, a story script was shown.
- This episode features both Tom, and Jerry, are tiny. And includes Giant Spike.