Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Grim and Bear It" is the seventeenth episode of The Tom and Jerry Show (1975).
Fledgling forest rangers Tom and Jerry try to protect a mischievous bear cub from danger without invoking his mother's wrath.
- The wife describe to the police.
- Tom is revealed to be a Caucasian Cat and about 2 feet tall.
- Jerry is 3/4 inches tall and is unknown ethnic origin.
- Bear are brown and about 9 feet and the baby bear is about 12 inches.
- The wife is remains unnamed awhile her husband is named George.
- George only says "yes dear" throughout the episode.
- This is the Ranger's second appearance first being Tricky McTrout, and last appearance is in Big Feet.