Tom can't sleep, as new body-building Jerry is disturbing him. So Tom starts lifting weights, which sets up an epic battle royale between the cat and mouse.
At the beginning of the episode, Jerry watches the TV screen and Tuffy wants to play with his big brother.
Tom was asleep and Jerry made Tom make his nerves cut the trees and stop the clock and ignite and saw Jerry's house but Jerry appeared muscles throw Jerry Tom to the wall and Tom thinks even gave him an idea.
He practiced rehearsing and shook Spike's house and beat a group of cats, and now he became like Jerry.
Tom and Jerry hit Jerry and throw Jerry to the ground, and began the battle from one stage to the stage of twenty says Tuffy says things have gone out of control, and fix the muscles of the mouse to return Tom and Jerry to their edition Rick began an exercise and this is the end.
- This is the season in which the picture is outlawed when Tom and Jerry wrestle and writing underneath is exactly like in Tom and Jerry films
- Muff only appears in episode, except for Fluff and Puff.
- That picture is quite similar in the first season but it is red and not pink.
- Each episode Tom and Jerry possesses muscles in Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Mouse, Beefcake Tom (Tom Only) and Superfied and You Can't Handle the Tooth.
- Boomerang Africa uploaded four shots like a full episode.
- Muscles Cats appears in this episode from Jerry's Cousin.