Just Plane Nuts is the thirty-fifth episode of The Tom and Jerry Show (2014).
Ginger and Rick decide to bring Tom and Spike along on their Hawaiian vacation, but on their plane flight, Jerry and Tuffy tag along as well. Tom and Spike get loose out of their cages, and before long, things go away.
Rick and Ginger are going on vacation, and they are taking their pets, Tom and Spike along with them.
In the end, Rick and Ginger are banned from Air Travel forever.
- The title is a pun of just plain nuts.
- This is the first part of a four-part episode (Just Plane Nuts, Pets Not Welcome, Cruisin' for a Bruisin', and Road Trippin' all have the same storyline - a vacation gone awry).
- It is revealed that the pilot is allergic to cats.
- Tom clinging to the wheel of the plane is similar to the way he did it in the 1955 cartoon, Southbound Duckling.
- One of the few episodes where cat screeching used, it's also used in, Tom Foolery, Here's Lookin' A-Choo, Kid, What a Pain!, Scrunch Time. Un-Welcome Home and Tick, Tick, Tick.