Kayla Judith Forester is a character and the deuteragonist in the 2021 film, Tom & Jerry. She is a girl who works at a hotel that gets occupied by Jerry, forcing her to bring in Tom to get rid of him. She is played by Chloë Grace Moretz.
Kayla was born to Mark and Flora Forrester. She is the middle child, with one older sibling and one younger sibling. She one day runs away due to her Aunt Lucky's abusive behavior to her and she meets Tom after almost running him over. She then gets the job at the hotel and is proven to be an animal lover when she praises over Toodles Galore, who is being held in her arms. She hires Tom to get rid of Jerry before the wedding, but it doesn't go as planned. At the end of the film, Kayla gets a job at the hotel.
Kayla is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl in her late teens. In bicycle outfit, she has a teal helmet and bicycle gear. She also wears a suit and tie while working at the Royal Gate Hotel to prepare for the "wedding of the century".
- Her middle name is Judith.
- Kayla is an animal lover, as shown being affectionate with Toots.
- She has an older sibling and a younger sibling. While Kayla's older sister has a name, Ellie, her younger brother's name is either never mentioned or never revealed. Plus Ellie and her brother never appear in the film, only focused on Kayla, Tom, and Jerry
- Subsequently, Mark, Flora, and Aunt Lucky, Kayla's parents and aunt are never mentioned either.
- Kayla is 19-years-old and could be 20 soon.
Images of Kayla/Gallery.