Kiss and Makeup is a segment in the 24th episode of the third season of The Tom and Jerry Show (2014).
New neighbor Misty Makeup Mavin is selling beauty makeup and wants a kiss from Tom. Jerry and Tuffy attempt to stop the kiss from happening.
Up on a hilltop lies an old mansion, Tom chases Jerry and Nibbles up the staircase. Until moments later, a cat appears, Misty Makeup Mavin (Toodles Galore) is selling beauty makeup and wants a kiss from Tom in hopes to try and move in with him and make him as her animal familiar. Jerry and Tuffy attempt to stop the kiss from happening, thinking he would be enslaved by her magic. After failing the first attempt, she blows a kiss but only to hit a statue, causing it to break. They eventually use her own lipstick, turn her into a bird and she flies out the window. Jerry and Nibbles save Tom and things go back to normal.
- This episode features Toodles as the main antagonist.
- Toodles tries to kiss Tom to control him.
- Jerry and Nibbles work to stop the kiss at all cost.
- Takes place in a manor on a hill.
- The enchanted lipstick is what Toodles uses to try and kiss Tom with.