Mrs. Two Shoes has a buxom, an overweight build, and an ivory skin tone. In contrast to her original black counterpart where she mostly wore a maid outfit, she now has an updated, modern wardrobe.
Much like the original Mammy Two-Shoes, Mrs. Two Shoes' face is never seen, although her head was briefly seen for a split-second in Game of Mouse and Cat.
In "Power Tom", she wears a Power Gal uniform.
She also has a southern accent, a tough personality, and a tendency to call Tom "Thomas". Much like her original counterpart, she is constantly afraid of Jerry (or mice in general), and easily loses her temper with Tom's shenanigans.
- Prehisterics (as Cave Two-Feet)
- Ho Ho Horrors (cameo)
- Tin Cat of Tomorrow - She orders a robot cat called Verminator 7000.
- Power Tom - She disguises herself as Power Gal to save Tom and Jerry from Butch, Lightning and Topsy in a robbery.
- Cat Show Catastrophe (cameo)
- The Cat Whisperer
- Adventures in Penguin Sitting
- Invasion of the Body Slammers (cameo)
- Summer Squashing
- Little Big Mouse
- You're Lion
- Monkey Chow
- Game of Mouse & Cat (final appearance)
- Several photos on a mantle in Ho Ho Horrors imply that Mrs. Two Shoes has a family (a man and a boy are shown only as legs and partial torsos). However none of her family members appear in person in any episode of the series.
- In "Power Tom", her secret identity is Power Gal.