Quacker Jeff Duck is a recurring character in the Tom and Jerry series. He is a yellow duck. Quacker is normally getting chased by Tom in the Tom and Jerry series and Jerry is trying to save Quacker from getting eaten by Tom. Another recurring character in the series was Little Quacker the duckling, who was later adapted into the Hanna-Barbera character Yakky Doodle. He appears in Little Quacker, Just Ducky, Downhearted Duckling, Southbound Duckling, That's My Mommy, Happy Go Ducky and The Vanishing Duck. Quacker talks a lot compared to Tom and Jerry. In many shorts, he is the only one who speaks. He's very trusting, even trusting Tom in many situations in which Tom wishes to eat him. He's a friend of Jerry, but unlike Jerry harbors no hard feelings towards Tom. Quacker is often mistaken as appearing in The Duck Doctor, but the Duck appearing in that short is a wild duck.
- Little Quacker
- Just Ducky
- Downhearted Duckling
- Southbound Duckling
- That's My Mommy
- Happy Go Ducky
- The Vanishing Duck
The Tom and Jerry Show (1975)
Tom and Jerry Tales
The Tom and Jerry Show (2014)
- Mouse Party
- Duck Sitting
- Shadow of a Doubt
- My Buddy Guard (Moroccan version only)
- Ball of Fire (cameo)
- Into the Woods
Books and Comics
- Tom and Jerry Meet Little Quack - Little Golden Book 1953
- Little Quacker - The Downhearted Duckling - 8 pages - Tom & Jerry's Winter Fun #4 - Dell Dec. 1955
- Downhearted Duckling - Summer Blues - 8 pages - Tom & Jerry's Summer Fun #3 - Dell July 1956
- Downhearted Duckling - Frog Fancier - 6 pages - Tom & Jerry's Back To School #1 - Dell Sep. 1956
- Downhearted Duckling - Summer Swim - 6 pages - Tom & Jerry's Summer Fun #4 - Dell July 1957
- Downhearted Duckling - Summer Blues - 8 pages - Tom & Jerry's Summer Fun #1 - Gold Key Oct. 1967
- Downhearted Duckling - Frog Fancier - 6 pages - Golden Comics Digest #3 - Gold Key July 1969
- Little Quacker - The Downhearted Duckling - 8 pages - Golden Comics Digest #5 - Gold Key Sep. 1969
- His voice is a ''duck voice'' similar to Disney's Donald Duck.
- In The Tom and Jerry Show (1975) episode "The Lost Duckling", he made his only appearance. His looks in this episode are similar, except that unlike other appearances he speaks with a normal voice instead of a "duck voice".
- That's My Mommy was the only cartoon where Jerry was his enemy (actually, Quacker thought that Jerry was his enemy while in fact he was trying to save him from Tom).
- He appears in Tom and Jerry in War of the Whiskers under the name "Duckling". Unlocked after Defeating Robot Cat as Nibbles. Quacker's punches are similar to Tyke's and is very easy to defeat. in the PS2 version of War of the Whiskers, he and Nibbles' emotions are mixed up but this is corrected in the Xbox and Gamecube versions.
- He attempted suicide twice: The first was in Downhearted Duckling and in That's My Mommy though Tom intervened.