Scrunch Time is an episode of the fourth season of The Tom and Jerry Show (2014), It is the 210th episode overall.
Tom becomes obsessed with his new crinkle ball and drives the rest of the household crazy, forcing them to take drastic measures to rid the house of the annoying toy.
- This is the only episode that Spike, Butch and Meathead don't speak.
- Cricket from "One-Way Cricket" reappears.
- Ginger is responsible for the events of the episode because he gave Tom the rubber ball and Tom and Jerry were out of control.
- One of the few episodes where cat screeching used, it's also used in, Tom Foolery, Here's Lookin' A-Choo, Kid, What a Pain!, Just Plane Nuts, Un-Welcome Home and Tick, Tick, Tick.
- When Tom with his tongue does this sound from the Xilam series Oggy and the Cockroaches in an episode "Virtual Voyage"