- Unnamed Mouse (secondary antagonist; voiced by June Foray)
Whilst Tom is sleeping, Jerry and an unnamed grey mouse are on the top of a chimney, both giggling together about the tricks they're going to play on Tom. The grey mouse uses a fishing line to lower Jerry to the bottom of the chimney. Jerry hits Tom with a fly swatter, leaving it in Tom's hand, and the grey mouse quickly reels him back up the chimney, making Tom believe that he attacked himself in his sleep, similar to the plot of Gas Light.
They play several more tricks on Tom with a revolver, rope, knife and ketchup. Finally, Jerry positions an archery bow on both ends of Tom and tugs on the string. Tom wakes up and stretches, but this activates the bow. Tom sits up, confused, and is then shot into the plumbing, and into the furnace. Tom yells and launches himself out of the furnace, up the water pipe, and down the chimney as the two mice look on. However, Tom spots them on his way down and has had enough of their tricks. He points a revolver at Jerry and the grey mouse who surrender after seeing they went too far with their actions.
Later, Jerry and the grey mouse are trapped in a bottle. If they remove the cork, they will be shot by the revolver, with the trigger pulled by a yarn. The two just sit angrily as a smiling Tom takes a quiet nap, using his tail to hold a fan.
- This short is almost similar to the Warner Bros. cartoon Mouse Wreckers (1949).
- This is one of the very few short films where Tom wins.
- This grey mouse is similar to Nibbles Mouse, but just without a diaper.
- The unnamed mouse in this episode was voiced by June Foray.