Tom and Jerry's Giant Adventure is a 2013 animated direct-to-video film starring Tom and Jerry, produced by Warner Bros. Animation. It is the first Tom and Jerry direct-to-video film to not feature the WBFE print on its back cover. Tom and Jerry are the faithful servants of Jack, the owner of a struggling storybook amusement park that gets a much-needed boost thanks to some mysterious magical beans.
Tom and Jerry live with Jack and his Mother in Storybook Town, a fairy tale-inspired theme park. Young Jack is desperate to save the park from the hands of a greedy billionaire, setting out with his loyal cat and mouse friends to sell his prize cow for magic beans. What follows is a journey up a beanstalk to a magical land ruled by a massively mean, greedy, and hungry giant and home to fun, fabled fellows like Droopy, Spike and even Screwy Squirrel. Now, Tom and Jerry put an end to their furry feud long enough to save Storybook Town.
- Jacob Bertrand as Jack
- Grey DeLisle as Mrs. Bradley and Red Fairy
- Tom Wilson as Mr. Bigley and Ginormous
- Garrison Keillor as Narrator and Farmer O'Dell
- Paul Reubens as Screwy Squirrel
- Joe Alaskey as Droopy
- Phil LaMarr as Spike
- Richard McGonagle as Barney Bear
- John DiMaggio as Meathead Dog
- Kath Soucie as Tuffy
- The Good Little Monkeys, from the Happy Harmonies series, make an appearance.
- Benny Burro makes an appearance.
- This is the latest appearance of Red, assuming her last, as she remains unused in latter films and the 2014 series.